We build a better foundation for your Data Protection, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery strategies. Arm your business with scalable solutions that provide the tools and insight for better, easier, and proactive management against threats to your data.
We, at ASTER GLOBAL , can protect your critical systems along with applications and data, and shorten recovery times to keep businesses going.
• Our data back-up and disaster recovery solutions fit most budget models and are cost-efficient to enterprises of all sizes in the form of SaaS and/or DRaaS models.
• We provide Data Back-up and Disaster Recovery solutions for physical and virtual servers, desktops, and laptops, with unique virtualisation protection and recovery technologies. Our solutions are equipped with advanced technologies essential for overall protection such as Data Deduplication, File Archiving and other technologies to reduce storage requirements and costs.
• Snapshot and Disk Imaging-based infinite incremental back-up is integrated with an enterprise-class traditional back-up to help you meet your recovery time and recovery point objectives.
• Our well-trained IT professionals with years of experience, are trained to restore server, desktop, and laptop systems faster so your employee’s productivity and performance does not endure a setback.
Whether you want the data hosted in remote offices, data centres, or public cloud environments, Aster Global Solutions brings to you cost-effective backup and recovery plans for your data of all types. You give us the specifications and we handle the purchase, configuration, protection, and management of your data. With our expertise in cost optimisation, you are assured backup costs that don't increase over time. We provide end-to-end security to protect your data, from the time of replication to full disaster recovery. Backup as a Service provides a reliable, managed and centralised backup solution for your corporate data and requires minimal infrastructure buildout. We provide support for:
• Virtualised environments(guest or image-level data protection)
• Databases(Oracle, SQL, SAP, SAP HANA data protection)
• Email systems(Exchange,Lotus Notes..)
• Internet databases(Apache Cassandra and CouchDB, as well as MongoDB)